3. How to find us
Please note: The Passages will be closed 27-31 January for our annual week of maintenance. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
The entrance to Exeter's Underground Passages is on Paris Street within the Princesshay Quarter.
Paris Street is just off the main High Street as it joins Sidwell Street - head towards Exeter central bus station from the High Street and you will find the entrance to the Passages on the right hand side in between Next and the back of Zara.
Getting to us by bus or train
- Sowton & Honiton Road Park & Ride service provides free car parking and a bus service from the car park which stops directly outside the entrance to the Passages. Alternatively, use City Centre parking facilities - the closest car park is Princesshay, which is 45 metres from the entrance to the Passages.
- If you are catching the Sowton or Honiton Road Park & Ride buses, the bus drops off directly outside the main entrance. The Matford Park & Ride drops off at the top of Fore Street, approximately 10 minutes walk from the Underground Passages. For other services, get off at Exeter Bus Station, which is approximately 200 metres from the entrance to the Underground Passages, up a slight incline.
- The closest stations are Exeter Central and St James' Park, both around a 15 minute walk from the Passages.
- For services arriving at Exeter St Davids, take the H1 or H2 bus to the High Street, the Passages are approximately 5 minutes walk from this point. Alternatively taxi cabs are readily available at Exeter St Davids station.
- There is coach parking at the Exeter Bus Station, and the closest drop-off point is on South Street, approximately 20 minutes walk from the Passages. A coach drop-off point will be opening at the Bus Station soon.
Our address is: 2 Paris Street, Exeter EX1 1GA
You can call us on: 01392 665887
You can email us on: email@example.com