2. Opening times and entry fees
In light of the advice from the Government about COVID-19 the Underground Passages are closed to the public until further notice.
Our opening times
Due to the nature of the Underground Passages tour times are subject to change. It is always advisable to contact us before your visit.
During school holidays, advance booking is essential.
Please call us on this number to make your booking:
Tel: 01392 665887
June to September
Monday to Saturday: 9.30am to 5.30pm (last tour 4.30pm)
Sunday: 10.30am to 4.00pm (last tour 3.00pm)
October to May
Tuesday to Friday: 10.30am to 4.30pm (last tour 3.30pm)
Saturday: 9.30am to 5.30pm (last tour 4.30pm)
Sunday: 11.30am to 4.00pm (last tour 3.00pm)
Throughout the year, why not join in a special event at Exeter’s Underground Passages, including:
- Easter egg hunts - Hunt for eggs left by our Easter bunny to win a small prize
- Beneath the Blitz - Experience the highs and lows of the 1942 air raids
- Witches & Wizards tours - Join a spooky tour to find special ingredients to make a magic spell
- The Sinister City - Halloween tours including a talk on local hauntings and horrors
- Christmas in Exeter - Take a festive look at Christmases past in Exeter and around the world.
Underground Passages Entry fees
|Concession (students & over 60’s)||£5.50|
|Family (up to 2 adults and up to 3 children)||£20.00|
Group discounts (require booking at least 14 days in advance plus £25.00 deposit)
|Concession (students & over 60’s)||£5.00|
To make a group booking please use our group booking form or call us on 01392 665887.