2. Application forms for burial and rights to a grave
If you are using a funeral director for a burial they will fill in the appropriate forms for you. However, you are welcome to apply directly to us.
If you are booking a burial or interment of ashes, please contact us first to agree the time and date on 01392 265707 or email email@example.com. If you don't contact us we may not be able to give you the time you want, if for example, there is another funeral already booked for that time.
You can download the forms you need here:
- application for interment [81kb]
- application for Exwick Cemetery Garden of Remembrance [140kb]
- application for the exclusive right of burial [70kb]
- application for a free 10 year Grant of Rights [74kb]
Please fill in and print the completed form, sign it and return it to us. Unfortunately we can't accept forms by email as we need a valid signature.
To make a payment you can send us a cheque, or pay by debit or credit card in person, or by telephone.
You can also apply to us to buy the Exclusive Right of Burial for a grave.