Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Close banner

Report a dangerous structure

If you consider that a building or structure to be in such a state as to be a danger to members of the public please notify the Building Control Team via our contact us form.


When this content has been updated

Last updated 26 October 2023