Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Close banner

Voter ID - have you got yours?

To vote in the upcoming 4 May Local Elections you will need to show photo ID. To find out more about accepted forms of photo ID, and if you need to apply for a free Voter Authority Certificate, see our Voter ID page.

Contacts (planning)


If you have a general enquiry and have not yet been assigned a planning officer to work with, then please email


You can also speak to a member of the Development Management team by ringing 01392 265223 between 1pm and 4pm.


For Building Control queries please call 01392 265167 during normal office hours.


If your enquiry is related to any of the following matters, please click the links:

Council Housing Repairs

Property Ownership (Land Registry)

Parking Permission

When this content has been updated

Last updated 24 May 2022