2. Report a planning breach
If you suspect a breach of planning regulations is occurring you can use the following form to report your concerns to us.
We investigate all reasonable complaints, prioritising them according to their urgency and the potential harm.
Please be aware that depending on priority you may not receive an update for several weeks.
Please note planning enforcement will not deal with:
- Boundary disputes between neighbours (including party wall issues)
- Property and land ownership issues (including loss of value to property)
- Complaints received anonymously
- Persistent complaints about unauthorised development or uses which have previously been investigated and a conclusion reached
- Vexatious or malicious complaints
- Breaches of covenants between landowners
Start the journey
More info about the journey
- Your details
- The address and / or location of the planning breach
- Details of the planning breach
- A planning officer will investigate any reports of a planning breach