Grant support for community groups and organisations to work on local projects that help make Exeter such a great place to live.
The Exeter Grants Programme aims to support groups and organisations to use their passion, skills, experience and knowledge to work together to make a difference in their community and create change by supporting projects that:
- Help people to help themselves and each other
- Build on the strengths of people and communities
- Connect people and organisations within and across communities
The Exeter Grants Programme will support projects that have a focus on one or more of our 6 priority themes which are to:
- Address Inequalities
- Improve Health and Wellbeing
- Get People Active
- Support Communities Working Together to Address Local Needs
- Encourage Volunteering
- Improve Where We Live
There are a number of funds with different criteria and amounts available so please read the description of each type of fund carefully before applying to give you the best chance of success. If you are in any doubt as to which grant to apply for, then please contact us by email at email@example.com.
You can read the COVID-19 Community Action Fund report here