3. What does it cost?
The alarm service is charged at a weekly rate and invoiced quarterly. The key safe can also be paid for weekly or purchased outright for a one off fee:
- the alarm service costs £4.75 per week including VAT
- key safe if required costs £2.50 per week including VAT
- the key safe can be purchased outright for £120.00 including VAT
- if you have the GSM alarm there is an additional cost of £1.16 per week including VAT
- there are no other installation or maintenance fees
- additional detectors can be linked to the alarm to monitor Smoke, Carbon Monoxide and Heat at £1.50 per week including VAT
- fall detectors can also be linked at £1.75 per week including VAT (Essential to support our customers with Dementia)
You can pay cash, by cheque, or Direct Debit on a monthly or quarterly basis.
There is a 21 day cooling-off period at the start of your contract which must last for a minimum of six months.
You may not have to pay the VAT for the alarm if you have a disability