3. What does it cost?
The alarm service is charged at a weekly rate and invoiced quarterly. The key safe can also be paid for weekly or purchased outright for a one off fee:
- The alarm service costs £5.04 per week including VAT
- If you have the GSM alarm there is an additional cost of £1.16 per week including VAT
- Key safe if required costs £2.65 per week including VAT
- The key safe can be purchased outright for £132.00 including VAT
- Additional detectors can be linked to the alarm to monitor Smoke, Carbon Monoxide and Heat at £1.60 per week including VAT
- Fall detectors can also be linked at £1.85 per week including VAT (Essential to support our customers with Dementia)
- There are no other installation or maintenance fees
You can pay cash, by cheque, or Direct Debit on a monthly or quarterly basis.
There is a 21 day cooling-off period at the start of your contract which must last for a minimum of six months.
You may not have to pay the VAT for the alarm if you have a disability