Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Close banner

Voter ID - have you got yours?

To vote in the upcoming 4 May Local Elections you will need to show photo ID. To find out more about accepted forms of photo ID, and if you need to apply for a free Voter Authority Certificate, see our Voter ID page.

Council data

Show all parts of this guide

1. Overview

The data published on these pages is available to use and re-use, freely and flexibly, with only a few conditions under the Open Government Licence.

We publish this data to improve openness and transparency.

Some information may have been removed because it is exempt from publication. This could be, for example, because the information is personal and could identify an individual (withheld under Section 40 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000) or because it is commercially sensitive (withheld under Section 43 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000). Any information that has been removed will be replaced with the words 'redacted personal data' or 'redacted commercially sensitive'. For further information, refer to our Redaction Policy.