How can I prevent an infestation?
- keep your home in good condition so that mice cannot gain access easily
- accumulations of waste and rubbish can attract rodents and will make a warm home for mice - ensure all rubbish and food waste is disposed of promptly and appropriately
- remove potential nesting sites by keeping outdoor areas clean and tidy
- store food and household waste in sealed containers/bins, away from where mice could get access
- do not feed wild birds or other animals to excess - the food will attract unwanted pests eg mice
How do I get rid of them?
You can purchase poison from hardware stores. We would recommend you seek professional help. Our pest control officer will be able to locate the source of the problem and treat as necessary, using poison or traps.
We charge £70.00 for mice treatments.
We can also provide a survey at your home for a charge of £25.00, however, this will not include any treatment. Should you then wish to have treatment carried out you will be charged the full treatment charge of £70.00.