How do I know if I have an infestation?
- footprints or tail swipes in muddy areas or dusty surfaces
- runs - rats follow the same routes when travelling and therefore leave trails
- gnaw marks
- sightings of live or dead rats
- presence of burrows or nests, or rat droppings
- unusual stale odours indoors
How do I get rid of them?
You can purchase rat poison from hardware stores, which will advise you on the correct usage. Ideally we would recommend you seek professional help. Our pest control officer will be able to locate the source of the problem and treat as necessary, using poison or traps.
We charge £66.00 for rat treatments.
We can also provide a survey at your home for a charge of £23.00 however this will not include any treatment. Should you then wish to have treatment carried out you will be charged the full treatment charge of £66.00.
We may charge more for a Commercial Premise.